Bought this amazing shade of nail polish today- the colour reminds me so much of the inside of green Clinkers lollies! This is definitely going to become a summer favourite, it's so refreshing and polished. I'm heading off to stay with friends at Noosa until Friday, so you shan't hear from me until then. In the meanwhile, all the best!
I love this shade and the consistency of this particular one is wonderful! Good choice!
ReplyDeleteLove & Lollies... Jessa
Hahah thanks Jessa! And agreed, I can't stand watery nailpolish! x
DeleteLove this shade! I've got a similar one and it's the perfect little pick me up. It's my favorite thing to have bright summery nails in the middle of winter! xx
ReplyDeleteI always use nail polish as a mood booster too:) Have a great one x
DeleteI WANT THAT NAILPOLISH <3
ReplyDeleteI'd been looking for this colour for ages, and then stumbled across it whilst shopping and got it with another for only $6! Very pleased with myself :D
Deletei like that shade, very classy and nice on you x
ReplyDeleteThanks dear! x
DeleteI've been pondering over a similar colour to this for ages, you've totally persuaded me!
ReplyDeleteThe Bowery
You definitely won't regret it:)
Delete