Sunday, 1 January 2012

Ringin' in the New Year







For New Year's Eve I went out to the fringes of the city, with most of my east-side crew, to our friend Isobel's house. It's an amazing place, all nestled in the scrub, with a large verandah overlooking the river. We spent most of the night drinking and dancing on the verandah with Isobel's group, although I think a few batches of microwave popcorn were made at some stage! When midnight struck we could see the twinkling of fireworks over the city, and after many kisses on the cheeks of friends and best wishes for 2012, we eventually all fell into beds and onto couches. We caught the train back into the city this morning and had breakfast together, before heading home for some well deserved rest on the first day of the year!

2 comments:

  1. love your blog, so I'm a new follower =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks babe! Love your blog too, you have amazing fashion x

    ReplyDelete