Sunday, 8 April 2012

Easter Weekend.

Proper macarons! I was a fan of the coffee and raspberry ones.
No fashion rules on the farm, rugby shorts and striped jumpers for me!


Full moon on Easter saturday!

As per my family tradition, we drove up to our small farm in the Sunshine Coast hinterlands on Thursday, after I'd finished at work. It's about a 2 hour drive to the region of Obi Obi, the nearest town, Kenilworth, is 10 minutes away, and it's just the prettiest, greenest area. I'm a farm girl at heart so I absolutely live for these trips to the farm, to catch up with the cattle and take in the fresh air and unpolluted sunshine. Easter Sunday celebrations today were very relaxed- we drove home from the farm this morning and around 1 our cousins came over and we had a barbecue- and of course a lot of chocolate was consumed, in various forms!

No comments:

Post a Comment