Saturday, 21 April 2012

We were in a state of Flux.








After a 4 show season of the ROAM theatre festival I feel like I can say I'm definitely a part of the Underground Productions gang. Every night we turned up around 6 for a bit of a mingle before doors opened, and then it was just a very relaxed affair. Of the 4 short plays that played each night, the one I was in (Flux) was probably the only one n the true style of realism. On the Friday night show, a good friend who's moved to Melbourne for university came along, so it was nice to catch up with and perform for him. Over the rehearsal period and season I became quite good friends with one of the boys in Flux with me. The morning after the notorious cast party, which was held at another actor's house, I woke up to find him sitting at the end of the couch I was sleeping on, so we snuck out before everyone else rose and got coffee and chatted for a few hours. In all, ROAM was yet another excellent experience filled with fantastic people, and I can't wait to do it all again.
First three photos taken by Sophie Wright of PaperCats photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment