Monday, 28 November 2011

Launch.



Applaud me! I’ve successfully completed 12 years of state-approved education, to be acknowledged with a watermarked certificate bearing the crest of my school, and a box of chocolates. Now that the bizarre week known as Schoolies is completed, I can happily never drink again, although I doubt that'll last past the next gathering…
It seemed that the conclusion to my schooling career dragged on for at least a fortnight, with celebrations beginning with high tea at Stamford Plaza for the group (plus mothers!). Generally I have a slight aversion to mother-inclusive events, but this worked really nicely. It was a fantastic opportunity to glimpse at life after school, and so far it is indeed sweet!

2 comments:

  1. So excited that I am your first Bloglovin follower! Very cool!

    Love & Lollies... Jessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much lassie! Love your blog, so keen to try my hand at making some of those amazing looking cupcakes! G

    ReplyDelete