The weekend before last I went to see Florence + The Machine! She was literally such a beautiful, perfect and joyful little thing!We have a great venue here in Brisbane, called the Riverstage, which is basically a natural auditorium- a huge sloping hill that they've built a stage at the bottom of. She walked on stage wearing the most amazing billowy cloak, which she later took off to reveal a cute little jumpsuit that was just so... her! Somehow I ended up on the barrier, with a speaker right in front of me and the perfect view of her, it was such a great experience!
A song to accompany this post- one of my favourites from Florence, I prefer this to the album version immensely!
1. Me, Tyler and Jess on the boat on the way to the Riverstage
2. The cloak!
3. Ms Welch simply glowing!



No comments:
Post a Comment